Why study in Spain
Almost 1,000 years old university system, 18 world ranked universities and true place to explore European culture and beauty, Spain is an excellent destination to study
Globally Recognized Degree
The degree obtained in Spain is recognized all over the world since the curriculum is of international standards with experienced faculty and also has good reputation Latin America and USA.
IELTS is not mandatory for international students to get admissions in to universities in Spain but the students are required to have a good command over English.
English Taught Programs
Most degree programs are taught in English for international students and this is an advantage for international students.
Reasonable Course Fee
The course fee in many Spanish universities are reasonable as they charge as less as 5500 Euros per semester or could be more. The fees may differ from university to university.
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world next to English. It will be a great opportunity for students to learn Spanish with the locals and this will give an exposure to Spanish culture.
Part Time Job
Students are allowed to work during studies. So you can earn while you learn.
There are lots of internship opportunities for international students in Spain as a part of their curriculum. The students can make use of these opportunities and this can add value to their resume.
Student will get Schengen Visa thatallows you to visit all 26 Schengen countries.
Travelling within Spain is cheap and reasonable either by flight, train or car share. By this way the students can get to experience different cultures and explore different places during vacations.
What to study in France
|*There are several other programs but we have mentioned the most chosen programs by international students|
BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN SPAIN
Where to study in SPAIN
- ESADE Business School.
- IESE Business School
- IE Business School
- Universidad Carlos III – Department of Business Administration
- University of Navarra – School of Economics and Business
- EADA Business School Barcelona
- Universidad Complutense Madrid – Facultad de Ciencias Economicas y Empresariales
- Deusto Business School – Universidad de Deusto
- Pompeu Fabra University – Barcelona School of Management
- Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona – Faculty of Economics and Business
Scholarships to study in Spain
- University Grants
- Profile Based: Scholarships offered by universities based on academics, profile, interview, test scores etc.
Visa to study in Spain & Work Permit
- Student visa is provided for the duration of the program.
- Work Permit is available to all students post graduation who have a valid employment from a Spain based employer.
Career Opportunities in Spain
- Spain is the fastest growing economy in all of European Union. There are lots of career opportunities in Spain for international students.
Some of the top growing job sectors are
- Accounting and finance
- Business management and marketing
- The creative sector
- Engineering and information technology (IT)
Some of the top industries in Spain are
- Food and Beverages
- Medical Equipment
- Metals and Metal manufacturing
- Ship building
- Textiles and apparel
- Renewable Energy
- Make sure that you have plenty of clothing packed.
- Leave the toiletries behind. They are much easier to simply purchase when you arrive in Spain.
- Do not wait until the last minute to pack and prepare your bags. When you do you are bound to leave something out.
- Keep in mind the fees for extra baggage when you are packing your bags.